Wednesday 19 September 2012

Do you love Twitter?

Are you on Twitter?

Do you love it?

I hear so many people saying how they love Twitter. Every show on TV has a hashtag so you can tweet your thoughts as you watch. It seems like everyone has a Twitter account with loads of followers. Kim Kardashian has over 16 million Twitter followers.  President Barack Obama has over 19 million Twitter followers. Justin Bieber has over 28 million Twitter followers hanging on his every 140 character or less thought.

I'm trying to get into Twitter and see the appeal.  Facebook I understand; it gives you an opportunity to connect with family, old friends, new friends and acquaintances alike.  I love Facebook because I live 2000 miles from most of my family, but through the magic of Facebook they are able to watch my girls grow online. I am able to see my high school friends grow their families from a distance, without being intrusive.  It allows me to keep in contact with people I would normally never speak to on a regular basis. Twitter I am struggling with.  Everyone keeps saying it's so great, but I am having a hard time getting into it.

If you are on Twitter and you love it let me know why! Please explain the appeal of 140 character conversations because I don't get it.

Help me along in my Twitter journey! Follow me @BrwnGrl_inUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment