Wednesday 6 June 2012

Life as the 1 percent...

WELCOME!!

I am so glad you have taken the time to stop by my blog. Hopefully we will become friends and you will visit often!

This blog is to uplift, support and inspire fellow brown skinned Utahans. As of the latest U. S. Census Bureau data, African Americans make up 1.8% of the Utah population. And if you can believe it that number has increased since I moved here in 1999! It has taken me almost a decade to understand, know, and love Utah.  The people are kind and compassionate. The scenery is beautiful.  The weather is...well crappy 8 months of the year if you hate cold and snow like I do.  But hey you can't have everything.

This blog is meant to be informative. I have spent years trying to keep my hair healthy, skin hydrated and acne clear in this desert climate. If you, like me, struggle to find stores that carry the hair and body products we need as a brown skinned community look no further than this blog! I have spent years driving all over this state to find the skin/hair care products I need and will supply you with all the information I have accumulated! Each week I will be trying out new products and posting reviews about them. If you know of a product I simply must try PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT!! I am a product junkie! My closet looks like Sally Beauty Supply. I will also be giving away all the products after I try them out, so if you want them leave me a comment!

So whether you are black, white, brown or any other color on the human color wheel, WELCOME!!!!


1 comment: