Monday 16 July 2012

Product Review: 409 Stone and Steel Cleaner


I know what you are thinking.

Is she really blogging about a cleaner??

And the answer is Yes I am.

Few things drive me more insane than streaks.  Streaks on the mirror. Streaks on the glass. And especially streaks on granite and stainless steel.  It drives me freaking insane.

I have tried every tip, trick and product out there but I have never found a 2 in 1 product I can use daily and love.

Enter 409 Stone & Steel cleaner. 

It actually does what it promises. Cleans granite, marble and stainless steel and leaves a streak free shine.  The best part is I only paid $4.99 for it!! I picked this up at Smiths, but it is available at stores everywhere.

Give this a try!! And if you have a cleaner you think I should try, let me know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Here you provide some valuable points about company it's really nice. I like your post. Thank you for sharing................


    Best Stainless Steel Cleaners

    ReplyDelete