Tuesday 10 July 2012

Product Review: Moraccan Oil


If I were going to be stuck on a desert island for 1 year and I could only bring 5 things with me, this would be 1 of the 5 items.  Actually I would bring 2 bottles so it would be 2 of the 5 items...

This is what I like to call a "holy grail" product.  Something I cannot live without and cannot be replaced. I have tried other "Moroccan oil" products or Argon oil products and they do not hold a candle to this.  

What is so fabulous about this oil?? Well for starters:

-It is an amazing detangler
-It is a heat protectant when I am straightening my hair
-It is a straightening oil to make my hair super straight
-It moisturizes my hair without being greasy or oily
-It easily absorbs into my hair and does not leave a residue
-It smells amazing

I could go on forever. Not only do I love this product for my hair, but it works amazingly well in my bi-racial daughters hair.  If their hair is really tangled, I smooth on a small drop of this and the tangles melt away.  If I am curling their hair I put a little of this oil on before curling; it helps the curls hold longer and gives their hair incredible shine. 

The only negative about this product is it is not readily available.  In Utah they sell it at Peerless Beauty Supply but you have to have a cosmetology/hair stylist license in order to purchase it. I have seen it for purchase in a few salons and there are multiple websites online you can purchase it from online including amazon.com.  It costs about $42.99 (depending on where you purchase it) for the large bottle. The large bottle will last me about 4 months depending on how often I straighten my hair. A little bit goes a long way so you the bottle really does last a while. It is a little bit expensive but you get what you pay for!! 

I highly recommend you trying this product if you have hair that easily tangles!! This product is good for all types of hair so give it a try no matter what kind of hair you have!


No comments:

Post a Comment