Friday 6 July 2012

Product Review: EOS Lip Balm

Do you know what this is?

Well neither did I until last week.

And now I am obsessed.

Last week while in St. George visiting with my incredible family, I saw my sister Rae pull out an egg shaped colorful tube and rub it on her lips.  I quickly asked her what the heck she was doing and she said, "Oh you don't know about the most amazing lip balm out there??"  Um no. No one told me the world's most amazing lip balm had:

A: Been discovered
B: Is at my local Target
C: Is only $2.99!!!

So of course, being the product junkie I am, we immediately hopped in the car and went to Target so I could see what all the fuss was about.  Sure enough, there it was. And just like everyone else in the world I have fallen in love.  This lip balm is amazing for so many different reasons! Let me share just a few with you:

1. Its organic. We all know how I love an all natural product.
2. It glides on like a gloss but doesn't have that overwhelming shiny look.
3. I love the little tube it comes in!! My sister has had this balm for 6 months and it still has kept its dome shape.
4. Big bonus for me-its big enough that I won't leave it in my jean pockets. I may have a slight issue with forgetting my chapstick in my pockets and then washing/drying said clothing with the chapstick....and ruining my clothes...

So the next time you are at Target (and they also sell it at Ulta) I highly suggest you pick up one or two of these little gems!! My favorite is the mint you see pictured above, but all the scents are great!!

If you love this product as well let me know!!! The first person to leave me a comment will receive a free EOS lip balm! 

1 comment:

  1. Pick up Buddha Balm. Great taste, natural and overall better product than EOS.

    ReplyDelete